Sunday, February 18, 2007

Runnin' Wild






The kids went wild exploring the new children's museum in New Braunfels on Saturday. We definitely have some future astronauts, cashiers, EMTs, doctors and painters on our hands. Crissy and I deemed it "happy place" worthy. Oh, yes. We will be back. Now, whether we are actually allowed back in the building is another story. :)

6 comments:

crissyjane said...

yes, definitley a fun, awesome, run wild place. and your astronaut pic is way better than mine. thanks for meeting us there - made our weekend!

Kris said...

I LOVE the picture of Jack ready for rounds. Watch out "Grey's Anatomy" here comes "McCutie"!!!

Padre Reeds said...

those mayonnaise jars are making me drool...

mrspractical said...

Can I borrow the kids so I can go? It looks like lots of fun.

DA Wagners said...

Cool museum. Dare I say, "Alot better than ours!" I have to try it out w/ the boys.

J-Wall said...

Do they have an age limit?
Is Mia even IN that astronaut suit? ;)