Go see Dr. McArthur at Calallen Chiropractic! Seriously. He's my hero. My knee is making really good progress this week. Am getting an MRI today just to make sure everything's okay in there(and b/c my daddy told me to), but the sharp, shooting pains are GONE! Thank you, God! I'm still limping around but I think a lot of that is due to stiffness and the fact that I'm used to guarding against the pain. He said next week he might even put me on the bike. Does this mean that my whole new life of stuffing my face while not exercising might be put to an end? Let's hope so. Swimsuit season's coming up.
2 comments:
I was totally going to have you give us his name and number tonight. Chris' back is not feeling too hot. Thanks for reading my mind!
So happy for you and your knee! How was the MRI - need to know! And 3 cheers for Pitty!
Post a Comment