Friday, December 01, 2006

old school






got inspired by crissy to blog some black & whites today (she's the black & white QUEEN). and though they're not crissy status (sun-i can already see your "uh huh" face) i like 'em. and i'm bound to get better, right? mia loved wearing her new footy pajamas last night. can you tell? the other pics are of jack's new haircut, but since he did NOT want his picture taken much today, i snagged one of mia's crooked pigtails for ya, too.

9 comments:

crissyjane said...

OK, maybe in the second one I can sort of tell he doesn't want his picture taken, but he looks his usual photogenic self in the first. and mia's workin' those ponytails, crooked and all.

The Leonards - Chris, Bianca, Tucker, Cooper, & Sydney said...

precious pictures. can't wait to see you guys tonight!

crissyjane said...

and wanted to tell you those b&w pics are AWESOME.

Unknown said...

these are really good! And I commented on a couple of your other entries, I was sooo behind!

mrspractical said...

You are so "retro". The kids are so use to being photographed, you should have them try out for modeling.

J-Wall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J-Wall said...

Haha - ok, no more deleting comments because of silly spelling errors. Makes the page unpretty.

Have I ever said thank you for posting so many pictures? I don't think I've seen y'all for more than a year but I know what you look like. :) Great, job, as usual. Where's my footy-pajamas??

RYC: It's good to have entries from days beside Friday and Saturday! I might be scarce next coupla weeks 'cause of finals but we'll see if I can't set some new records over Christmas break, eh?

And what are flip-flop socks?? The ones with toes?

J-Wall said...

I just looked up some pictures. So gone are the days of socks & sandals being uncool? Or do you have to make sure and wear cool surfer clothes too? ;)

Wendo said...

I'll have to bring out the photos of YOU in your footie pajamas to show Mia!