Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas Program





this is always one of my favorite nights of the season. i almost NEVER get decent pictures of the performances, though. sorry! first up was mia's class. she did pretty well. she was sort of quiet during the first couple of songs but got pumped up when it was time for "jingle bells." the boy next to her is named jackson, and he has a crush on her. he always manages to find a spot next to her, and he is soooo sweet. she doesn't seem to notice. and maybe you can make out fish-faced claire in the blue dress. yes, she did that pretty much the whole time. and to the far right of the other picture are jack & gwen, christmas program superstars. :) they bobbed their little antler heads in unison, sang all the words and did all the movements to their songs. dave and i just sat there like big parental dorks, grinning & cheering. oh, happy night.

5 comments:

Diane Wright, CZT said...

They are too cute.

mrspractical said...

How do you keep the battery charged in you camera?! You do know why God made kids so cute? So we could tolerate them until they had some sense.

I don't remember who said that but I think it's true.

Keep snapping.

Wendo said...

Wish I coulda been there! Although it would have been hard to face all that CUTENESS in person!

crissyjane said...

v. cute. gwen and jack are way too sweet together. and Rylin caught me reading this and asked me "mom, where am I?"

DA Wagners said...

Jack and Gwen are Mr. and Mrs. Barbie. I've envisioned their furture and it is full of blue skies, sunshine, flowers continually floating through the air and chorus music everywhere. A narrator says, "And they lived happily ever after," and Tinker Bell comes on screen and flicks her magic wand at all the average onlookers.