Friday, December 08, 2006

haircut

here's my new do, courtesy of pat at dolce divino. i love it! she cut out most of the blonde, so you can expect me to start saying smart stuff now. the sad thing is that i took 44 pictures of myself before i shot one that was bloggable (i was practicing taking pics with no flash by the window, just like you taught me, C!). i really need a job. and a life. maybe i can get those with my new fabulous hair. :)

11 comments:

The Leonards - Chris, Bianca, Tucker, Cooper, & Sydney said...

i love it!! it looks great. i'm totally going to see pat next time i need a cut.

Wendo said...

It's gorgeous!! I'll hire you!

crissyjane said...

look at you miss hottie pants! I LOVE it! and am proud of you - natural hair AND natural light :)

mrspractical said...

You look a bit like Jennifer Aniston (that's a compliment).
I thought you were working (with the fabulous 2-year olds).

I got my hair cut, also. Too bad they can't cut out the gray!

Anonymous said...

wow! daughter #1 is looking goood!! you're not seeing someone else on the sly on you? whoops, do other people read this stuff, too? love, poppy

J-Wall said...

Melikey! But once a blonde, always a blonde. And then there's the whole "blonde at heart" thing. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous, kid! Have you also lost weight?

DA Wagners said...

I love it. Very sheik (sp?) I also love the deep color. Is that natural? You look a little older ... like around 22. I envy your gene-pool.

Padre Reeds said...

Great haircut! Good lighting for your pic. Informants say you gotta job starting soon and a new life to live to it's max. A dude named John wrote it in 10:10. You're so busted!

SunJane said...

Yes, great shot with natural light, but how the heck do you have time to take 44 shots of anything?

SunJane said...

Oh and I do love the hair. ALOT.