Monday, April 10, 2006





mariah, this is your life!
i was so sure i had nothing to blog today that i turned my computer off around 5, but i quickly turned that sucker back on when i discovered what the kids were up to in the tub. i found mia standing up screaming and jack sitting in the tub laughing b/c apparently mia had pooped in the water, and jack had proceeded to pee in it. yes, there was a time when mia was doing this on a regular basis b/c she thought it was funny. it's just been so long that it all came as a shock today. yes, i'm including a picture. i think everyone should share in this experience with me. it's the least you can do. after all, you didn't even bother to help with the clean-up.

2 comments:

crissyjane said...

LOL - gross! Rylin was in here when I opened that up and she was like "Mariah Mommy!" "What's she doing?" I said "cleaning up Jack and Mia's peepee and poop and all I got was an "Ewwwww....." And I so want to hear about armpit hair now - so get blogging :)

SunJane said...

You are gross, to be showin us that poo! Gotta love those joint bath parties.