Sunday, April 30, 2006


















I Can Float!
by jack
i can do the swim float, i can do the underwater float, i can do the spiderman float and i can do the curious george float. today we went to the natatorium with none of our friends. i made a friend, though. i stayed for a long time without my floaties and then i stayed for a long time with my floaties. and i ate tostadas in the pool. it was full of tostadas and chips and cheese and grapes for mia. and i dipped my finger in the water and floated all over the place and i made butter. and then i drank my drink in the pool.

2 comments:

Wendo said...

Jack, I loved the story about you floating in the pool.....wish I could be in the pool with you, but bulldogs can't swim! Wah, wah wah!!! It looks like so much fun! I miss you and Mia and can't wait to see you again.

crissyjane said...

Sounds like you're having way too much without the McArthur kids - no fair! Get the kids in there for swim lessons in the fall/winter : )