Saturday, April 27, 2013

Next month: Clothing

Since this month is winding down, I thought I'd better start looking ahead to next month. So I read chapter 2 in 7 this morning over coffee, and started thinking about what 7 articles of clothing I might choose to wear in May. This is what I have so far: 

two t-shirts
one work shirt
one pair of shorts (thank you, casual dress code!) 
 bathing suit (I know--it's super cute, right?)
one pair of workout pants 
flip flops
tennies 


Now, before you ask, I get unlimited underwear (woo hoo!) and my two pairs of shoes count as one article (don't ask me why, but that's how Jen Hatmaker did it, so that's that). 

I had a strong urge this morning to buy a couple of new shirts for the experiment, so I could at least feel extra cute for a few days, but since that's the total antithesis of what we're trying to do here, I won't. :) 

And we don't get accessories, but here's my question: Are sunglasses accessories or necessities? Because I personally think we should get to wear them. 











5 comments:

Jdowg66 said...

i think necessity !! you could crash on the road if you can't see !!! it could also help at the beach if sand was blowing !!! ( to protect your eyes )


i think that you should do what rakson says !!!


Wendo said...

I think you should only be able to wear non-Maui Jim sunglasses :) I also think this exercise might be harder than the food one! good luck!

Wendo said...

I think you should only be able to wear non-Maui Jim sunglasses :) I also think this exercise might be harder than the food one! good luck!

Sunny said...

I like what Jackson said.
I'm wearing my Maui Jim's but they're cracked so I can feel better about their simplicity.

Unknown said...

I think you guys are hilarious!!! I would like to hear the conversation of two guys about this...I wonder if much would actually be different...lol. I think the commitment is really cool.