Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Mud Bath!

WARNING: these images might be disturbing to clean freaks or maybe even just normal people who don't think children should play in filthy mud holes in their backyard.




5 comments:

crissyjane said...

LOVE this!!! How much FUN was that!!!??? You're awesome - seriously. Look at Jack - looking all abercrombie and 5. And Mia, sweet, sweet Mia. Now you've got me wanting to find some mud! And Dave was nowhere NEAR the house I'm assuming...

The Leonards - Chris, Bianca, Tucker, Cooper, & Sydney said...

that is stinkin awesome! i'm a little jealous. where is the grown up mud hole? i remember playing in the mud with my brother and sister. so much fun!

Anonymous said...

love your blog; look at it all the time; yes, i did babysit you at three; does that make me old????? I also love your mommy; she is awesome. keep up the great bloggin and making our day. Susu

DA Wagners said...

Did you hose them down when all the play was done?! I liked Jack's little offering to you. Did you accept it?

Kris said...

Jack looks so much like Dave at that age WOW!!!!! How much fun that looks! My kids love the mud hole next door!! AND if Dave is anything like my sweet Uncle Jim I hope he was FAR AWAY!!!!!!!!