up top are pics from last night after visiting the "festival of light" at a lutheran church near us. it's become a froehlich family tradition...this was our third year to go. they walk you through the 12 days of christmas and then you get to take a picture with the 3 wise men, plus you get cookies & hot chocolate. this morning woke up and cleaned out the fridge. this is a HUGE accomplishment for me as i am pretty much a filth monger and have cleaned it out, well, never. (dave actually cleaned it once-kudos to him!) then i made the kids pose for a yellow shirt photo shoot, probably inspired by the many hours i spent watching america's next top model in the mega marathon this week. you were wondering why i wasn't blogging, weren't you??
4 comments:
Thanks for the new posts! I love the pix. And the fridge looks fantastic. Did you find any bad expiration dates in there???? :)
I cleaned my fridge this week too! I love it when is shiny like that!
Daniel actually cleaned out our frige last week! January should be fridge cleaning month. You've started a trend!
Great now I have to clean my
Fridge!!! Like I don't have enough to do around here already.....
Anyway, thought that was hilarious because as soon as I saw the pic, before reading the post, I thought to myself" I bet that was a first."
Love ya Mariah ,you and and all your filthiness!
Post a Comment