An important life lesson, Jack. You may not be a mini-model, but you can be a rock star. God gives us each our own special talents.I'll be a fan/groupie, too. What's your rock star name?love- Aunt Leslie
PuppyKitty. that apparently is jack's rock star name. if he starts demanding we call him that, i'm coming after you!
PuppyKitty rocks!!!!
Y'all have way too many UT clothes.But rock on PuppyKitty! ;D
Jack is just too cute for words! I love that he is so good to Delaney!
Very cute. I want a serenade from puppykitty too
Ummmmm.... where is Mariah?? 11 days is much too long, even for the strongest of us.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
An important life lesson, Jack. You may not be a mini-model, but you can be a rock star. God gives us each our own special talents.
I'll be a fan/groupie, too. What's your rock star name?
love- Aunt Leslie
PuppyKitty.
that apparently is jack's rock star name. if he starts demanding we call him that, i'm coming after you!
PuppyKitty rocks!!!!
Y'all have way too many UT clothes.
But rock on PuppyKitty! ;D
Jack is just too cute for words! I love that he is so good to Delaney!
Very cute. I want a serenade from puppykitty too
Ummmmm.... where is Mariah?? 11 days is much too long, even for the strongest of us.
Post a Comment