Tuesday, November 28, 2006

why, bachelor, why???


why do you never choose the girl i like? the girl who would be right for you? why do i still watch this show only to be disappointed EVERY SINGLE TIME? i only know one other person who still watches, and i am protecting his anonymity, though i think he probably agrees with your decision. grrrrr. and the 2 hour finale! come on. i am so glad i have DVR and can fast forward through all of your hemming and hawing to see the results. i will admit that this time, you at least brought two sweet girls to the finals. it wasn't the usual hussie & good girl battle where you inevitably pick the hussie. am not giving you full credit, though, b/c you didn't pick the virgin. and i loved her! how dare you make me fall in love with her and then betray us both like that. i liked you, though. you seemed sort of nice. today i'm swearing off the show forever, but i'm sure i'll come crawling back in the spring when there's nothing else on monday nights. will somebody cancel this show, please? i fear it's the only way i'll stop watching.

5 comments:

crissyjane said...

I gave up on this show a while back but loved it nontheless. and way to catch up on your blog!

J-Wall said...

And this would be why I don't watch the show. Wait till Tuesday and watch House instead!

mrspractical said...

You'll have to read a book instead. Plus, most of the time the "good girl" wins in a book.

Wendo said...

Bachelor?....I used to be a hottie too, before the neuticals.

Unknown said...

Even I acutally watched this finale! Come On! No way he would be picking a Virgin knowing there was no ceremony in the near future. I'm sure that was his deciding factor, because SADIE was the bomb!