
we rock!
the kids apparently thought they were rock stars after getting treated to some new threads at the outlet mall sat. one of the perks of canyon lake is that the outlets are only 20 minutes away! thanks, winnie & poppy! and thanks, irma & henry, for another fun holiday weekend filled with swimming, star gazing, new toys, birthdays, plenty of dog drama, mia madness & fried shrimp. rest up before our next visit!
4 comments:
too cute kids and way mad jane over here - do you know close I am to the outlets??? just kidding - you had enough of me last weekend I'm sure : ) but we need to do that sometime!
Mighty fine rock stars you got there! Fried shrimp sounds yummy... but I'm wary of being in the same place as Mia and shrimp again. ;)
Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk,
I'm a woman's man—no time to talk.
Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around
Since I was born.
And now it's all right. It's OK.
And you may look the other way.
We can try to understand
The New York Times' effect on man.
Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother,
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin', people,
Stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive.
He really did look up the words online!
-sunny
Post a Comment