sicko(a.k.a. school started again)
poor mia started throwing up @ 3am this morning, but she still had the poise to pose for a pic with her throw-up bucket. we watched a lot of tv together on my bed, which was kind of sweet. now she's in there getting some rest, thank goodness!
6 comments:
I thought she was getting to eat whip cream out of the bucket!
that is totally one of those pictures she's gonna hate you for when she's a teenager. she still looks cute though.
Just remember its puke and not Cool Whip so you don't put it in the fridge again. That would totally ruin a good slice of pie.
Mia,
So sorry you are feeling bad. (Somehow this reminds me of last time you attended a wedding shower.....but I digress) Hope you are feeling better fast! We love you! Winnie & Poppy
Aw, no fun. Feel better soon Mia!
I almost laughed, though. Y'all are going to La Grange next weekend right? I think we're hoping to go tomorrow. ;)
The curse is back. We are so not going anywhere near your family.
I send sympathetic feelings from afar.
Post a Comment