

Jen, Liette, Janel & Sunny (from left to right-all girls from my old hometeam) took me out for a good-bye dinner last night. It was so much fun to relax for HOURS and talk and laugh and laugh. And then Sunny started the "Say what you like about Mariah" game, which I both loved (Yes, keep talking! I want to hear more! More!) and hated (I'm so embarrassed I'm going to die). Mostly I just left feeling like one blessed little girl; humbled & a little speechless. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4 comments:
Girl you are fast at posting this stuff! What a fun night... so sad that these times are numbered.
Wow, do you have any brunette friends?
Girls night out is always great, even when it's a going away party.
What I like about Mariah is....hmmmmm....what's there NOT to like about Mariah??
looks like fun. wish I've could've been there too. I have lots of fave things about Mariah : )
Crissy (not anonymous - stupid blogger)
Post a Comment