




Sunflowers. Sort of.
so i am officially my mother's daughter. stopping by the side of the road, dragging the kids out of the car and forcing them to pose for pictures in front of flowers. of course, it wasn't on the side of the HIGHWAY (mom!!!), and these aren't exactly bluebonnets. i think they might really be weeds, but they look sunflowerish, right? and i think they make for a more artsy fartsy background. or maybe i just need to get out more. :) of course, getting the models to smile together is an age-old problem-i guess i'm not paying them enough?? today i'll take what i can get and be thankful that my sweet children humored me on this fall day that actually looks & feels like fall!
2 comments:
You did get some cutesy pictures. I like the one of them hugging. :) So this might be a Wallace gene, taking pictures on the side of the road? Alas, I have been subjected to the same. You can never go wrong with upping the pay, though.
I am so proud!!! You are a quick learner and keep improving the art!
Post a Comment