Sunday, August 13, 2006


A Few Days in Port A
mom & dad rented a condo in port a for the fam and it was SO RELAXING! i really didn't want to leave. ever. bekah and stephen were troopers and came down for all they could-about 24 hours. it was great to see everyone. here's us on the balcony enjoying our ocean view, jack about to cannonball off of this mini-waterfall at the pool, bekah & jack at aransazu in rockport and stephen running beside our car on the ferry. we also got to play air hockey (why, yes, I was the champ. how did you know?) and go on some huge slides for grown-ups. plus mom & dad did some pretty fierce cannonballs and the kids beat up bozo the bop bag. don't think i'm ready to jump back into real life yet. guess i will start the countdown of days til school starts...29 as of today.


3 comments:

mrspractical said...

I don't know how so much cuteness ended up in one family. And to think Port Aransas has so much to offer- I didn't know.

Aunt LW (of the famous "let's move again, Wallaces")

Padre Reeds said...

I like the pic of you on the balcony with that hot newsguy and the actor, Ed Asner...and the one of that guy from Beastie Boys running on the Ferry.

crissyjane said...

sounds like way too much fun for one weekend : )