Tuesday, July 04, 2006






REUNITED...and it feels so good
crissy was back in town for a few days, so we had the whole gang together again.
celebrated sunny's birthday @ pier 99 with some red velvet cake. jealous much? the kids got together at the pool, the park & our house until chaos broke loose. enjoy the pics of a pouty princess, some brotherly love and worn out kids decked out in 4th of july colors (all except gwen, who refused to look like anyone else). that a girl! if you need more pics to satisfy your fix (i.e. grandparents), check out www.sandyreeds.blogspot.com, where you can see pics of us @ sunny's party. Happy 4th of July!!!

4 comments:

crissyjane said...

totally sucks when the 6 month preggo friend is skinnier than me. but love the pics anyways : ) oh, and we left Corpus at noon. we were home by 3ish and got lots done!

SunJane said...

whatever, I HATE that pic of me. Why don't you Janes tell someone when they look ridiculous in an outdated shirt! Come on, if ya'll don't, I have to find out through pictures!

Padre Reeds said...

6mo preggers or red parachute santa shirt, that Sunjane chick's got the best bubble can on the beach.
this blog is serious quality. I dig the gull kissing story. It's tough competition for top blog position.

Brian Swiatowy said...

That picture of Mia pouting is great! Oh the things I have to deal with when Olivia gets older...