Thursday, June 01, 2006






Seaworld is FAAA-BU-LOUS!!!
am pretty sure i enjoyed this even more than the kids. roller coaster rides, rope climbs, shaded sandbox, water park, dolphin, sea lion and shamu shows, and the aquarium, and that probably wasn't even half of the park. we dragged the kids around for 6 hours in the sun, and they were still smiling most of the time. got home yesterday and slept, slept, slept. cannot wait to go back. crissy-thanks so much for having all of us @ your casa. and dustin-i hope you have recovered from the "heartburn" we gave you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of CUTIES!!! Looks like soooo much fun! I want your life.

crissyjane said...

Not loving how psycho I look in that picture. Thanks for the fun day though - we loved it : )

Anonymous said...

i would love to talk, correspond with you; after all I baby sat you when you were three years old; I think we could really connect. Suzanne