malcom & stephanie's wedding
we got so goofy at this wedding, and there wasn't even any alcohol there to blame! my favorite moment (besides all the dancing, of course!) was during a slow dance when bekah sent the camera around to everyone at the table so they could take these pics of themselves. these are the times when i love being in my family. they can make anything fun.
we got so goofy at this wedding, and there wasn't even any alcohol there to blame! my favorite moment (besides all the dancing, of course!) was during a slow dance when bekah sent the camera around to everyone at the table so they could take these pics of themselves. these are the times when i love being in my family. they can make anything fun.






4 comments:
Ya'll are CRAZY! I know I haven't actually met the rest of your family but I can assume that they are because they are genetically related to you crazy woman! Looks like fun : )
That looks way too much fun. And you and your mom look like twins!
I have to say , I think this is my all-time favorite Blog entry from you!
I'm going to end up with nightmares tonight. Thanks a lot M & D!!
Post a Comment